RealComp also offers mechanisms that allow you to easily share high-quality data with others. This includes distribution to most third-party real estate portals.
All data that is advertised on other websites generally comes from REALTOR underwriters and MLS organizations like RealcompOnline. They make up about 50% of all real estate data in Michigan.
The portal can be used from any device connected to the Internet, such as mobile phones and computers. One of the advantages of the portal is that it automatically removes MLS data through an automated process. This process removes duplicate entries, verifies data accuracy, corrects PIN codes, lists attachments, and lists photos to ensure data is complete.
How To Reset Your Account Password?
If you have forgotten or lost your RealComp Online account password, you can easily access or reset it. If you want to know how to recover your password, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Open your browser and go to the official RealComp website or click here
- Then click on the “Links” button
- Then scroll down to RealComp Staff Links and click on the Personal Intranet button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to click the “Forgot my password” button.
- On the new page, enter your current MLS Agent ID and click the “Next” button.
- You have the option to reset your password. Remember to keep it safe and not share it with anyone.
If you would like to contact the company’s customer service or have further questions about RealComp services and the online portal, please do not hesitate to contact the staff who can assist you with your concern.
This article will help you answer all the questions related to the portal, such as: RealComp’s general contact number is 866553 3003 The RealComp customer service contact number is 866553 3430